Sunday, November 29, 2015

Protrait Transformation Reflection



1) The hiking trail and the escalator picture is being transformed. I am going to combine them. My concept is the imagination of how easy a hiking trail could be if there was an escalator on the trail going straight up. Therefore you wouldn't need to work to get to the top to get a view of the great mountain range.

2) The Easiest Hiking Trail Ever

3) I guess I am pretty happy with my results. Why? Because I barely use Photoshop. I never thought to have a class with centered around it for high school. For one, I find it very fun to use. Second, I never knew in a million years that I could actually do something like this and have the results of my picture. It looks great to me. However, I believe I could've added some more. It all looks too plain to me.

4)




5) First I need the individual pictures. On separate documents I took away the background. The hiking trail was left alone since I wanted it to my background. Next, I took the cropped escalator, using the magnetic tool then coping and pasting on a different layer, and put it on the document same as the trail. Next I re sized the escalator to fit the steps. Then I used the layer mask to make the escalator blend into the floor. Then coping the image of myself onto the image, I cloned it two times and re sized them all. It was as if there was a time passing. I also used free transform to change the orientation of one of my copies so the hand is on the other side.





No comments:

Post a Comment