Monday, April 4, 2016

My Favorite Logos

1) One logo that I enjoy looking at is the Logo of Maple story. Personally I don't think that it is well designed but it is just that it really appealing to the eye. It's great in its own simplicity. When I first saw the logo, I was tempted and encouraged to figure out more about the game and I ended up playing for a long time. The mushroom is very cute and the maple leaf is unique in its own way that when you see it, one could think of Maple story along with the Orange Cap Mushroom.
2)
I like this logo because the logo itself looks like an owl and it's eye-catching because of the animation. When one looks at it, one would continue to stay and look while it continued to the end.
I like this logo because the image is a the words itself portrayed in a picture. Barknews, hence the dog that looks like a tv that resembles the news barking. It's very funny to look at making it memorable.


I like this logo and specifically others because the way the logo is made defines the meaning of the word of the brand/name of the company. I like how the corner marks that symbolizes the idea of focusing with a camera and the poster name is Focus.
I like this poster because for one, the cat in the logo is cute. The cat looks like a potion with a substance in it which shows poison. I like the idea of the logo showing the same name of the brand.
I like this poster because the image of the spiral makes my eye wonder in a circle and I think that is very important in a logo. To keep the viewer's attention and be memorable.


2 comments:

  1. I like how the logo is portraying two different ideas on one logo, either picture or word, to what might the logo means. The style is sort of representing a different idea using either words or pictures of something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similarities: simple logo format: picture then name underneath. Font of logos are mostly without serifs.
    Type: combination
    "Style:" images are animated, like cartoons.

    ReplyDelete